Friday, July 2, 2010

Bits & Pieces

Thanks a bundle to all my readers for your kind blog comments, Facebook posts, emails and words of encouragement.

In particular, I want to highlight two blog commentators.

One was not the least embarrassed to identify herself as my niece and has given me full license to keep on blogging. This young lady commented:

“…This is such a cool blog! Just saying, you are embarrassing
your daughter even MORE!!! I hope you blog even more!..”


I'm sure my niece is still on my teen's Fave list.

Also, thanks to the anonymous commenter who wrote:

“i'm enjoying this, immensely, and appreciate your candor!
i know a tiny bit about parenting - and thus, there may be a
bit of “schadenfreud" involved...”


Your comment made me smile, and yes, I know all about schadenfreude. I engaged in it – before I became the parent of three. Now the tables have turned, and I must grin and bear it all.

But, I do have a classic wimpy mom WMD in my arsenal. I’ve warned my kids: “You better behave, or else, you know what my next blog entry will be about.”

Not sure if they heard me. Two are busy playing a Wii game and the other is still fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment